Flora Saw Palmetto Plus. Saw palmetto, also known as Serenoa repens or Sabal serrulata, is a member of the fan palm family, and grows wild in Mediterranean countries and along the Atlantic coast of North America. It is a small palm with fan-shaped leaves and dark brownish-black berry-like fruit the size of olives. These berries contain palmetto oil, a volatile and fatty oil containing beneficial lipids and sterols.
- Reduces enlarged prostate glands and the accompanying symptoms such as frequent urination, weak urine stream and difficult or painful urination.
- Helps treat urinary tract problems.
- Improves body strength.
- Inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity.
- Beneficial for balancing hormones in both men and women.
- Active constituents are volatile oil, steroidal saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides.
Each Capsule Contains:
Saw palmetto (serenoa repens) berry, 85-95% liposterolic (fatty acid)
extract: 320 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL): 70 mg
Zinc (citrate): 16 mg
in easy-to-swallow softgel capsules.
Consume 1 capsule daily with meal. For maximum benefit, take consistently. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Information is taken from the Flora website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8