SISU Super B Complex
Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body's need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
* Complete B complex formula plus choline and inositol to support overall health
* B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, hormone balance, nervous system and brain health
* Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
* Formulated by an allergy specialist to meet the unique needs of people suffering from allergies and chemical sensitiviess
* Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
* Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
* Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
* Suitable for vegans
* GMP standards
* Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
* NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride)...25 mg
(Riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))
Vitamin B6...50 mg
(Pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate)...125 mg
Folate (Folic acid)...500 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)...250 mcg
Choline (Choline bitartrate)...50 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, soy, wheat or peanuts.
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC