Sisu Cinnamax. Cinnamon naturally controls your blood sugar and reduce total cholesterol.
When you eat carbohydrates, your body converts them to sugar, which is released into your blood to provide energy. High glucose can damage nerves and organs. To prevent this, your pancreas secretes insulin, which converts excess sugar into fat to be stored for future needs. Type 1 diabetes arises from a genetic inability to produce adequate insulin; only 10 percent of diabetes is this type. The other 90 percent is Type 2 diabetes. Once called adult-onset diabetes, but now occurring with alarming frequency in adolescents and children, Type 2 diabetes arises when you eat too many simple carbohydrates. One of two things may happen: your overworked pancreas stops producing insulin, or it produces so much that you become insulin resistant. Two million Canadians are diabetic, and that is expected to increase to three million by 2010. Yet many people don`t know that they have diabetes, or are at risk of developing it, and are therefore not taking steps to prevent complications including impotence, amputation, blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, and death. The cost in human life, and to our health care system, is staggering.
Each vegi cap Contains:
Cassia cinnamon extract 20:1... 150mg Standardized to contain 12% total polyphenols
Equivalent to 3,000mg of cinnamon
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose (vegetable capsule).
Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, peanuts, or corn.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Information is taken from the Sisu website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8