Salus Gallexier Herbal Bitters
End gas, bloating, and indigestion
Each 100 ml of Gallexier contains: 82 g Herb Extract (1 : 10) from
Artichoke Leaves 3.250 g
Dandelion Herb 1.035 g
Gentian Root 0.820 g
Turmeric Root 0.590 g
Milfoil Herb (Yarrow) 0.590 g
Fennel 0.370 g
Camomile Flowers 0.370 g
Blessed Thistle Herb 0.150 g
Buckbean Leaves 0.075 g
Wormwood Herb 0.035 g
Aromatic Herbs 0.775 g
Fructose 18 g
Shake bottle well before use. Take one measuring capful or 4 tsp. (20 ml) before meals as an appetizer or after meals as an aid to digestion.
Take before meals to fuel digestion or after to relieve gas and bloating. Take alcohol-free Salus Gallexier with rich or heavy meals to prevent or relieve uncomfortable symptoms
This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
* Quickly relieves gas and bloating that follow heavy meals
* Optimizes digestion! Artichoke and dandelion - plus 10 other digestive herbs - provide the tongue and liver bitter components necessary for proper digestion
* Over 50 years of dependable digestive relief
* 12 traditional digestive herbs provide the bitter components necessary for proper digestion
* 100% natural! Free of alcohol, additives and preservatives
Recommended for those with hernia or gallbladder problems
12 traditional digestive herbs provide bitters necessary for proper digestion
What's unique? Alcohol-free! 100% natural with no preservatives or additives
Gallexier gives relief!
Avoid the embarrassment of gas and bloating... the pain of indigestion and discomfort from over-eating.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8