Renew Life OilSMART
What is OilSmart?
OilSMART is a patented essential fatty acid supplement. It is the only EFA product on the market that contains lipase. Lipase is a digestive enzyme, required by the body to break down fats and oils for maximum utilization within the body.
How is it delivered?
OilSMART is liquid oil contained in softgel capsules.
What does it do?
OilSMART is formulated to supply the proper ratio of essential fatty acids. OilSMART consists of 3 types of nutritional oils: flax, borage, and fish, which contain the three types of EFAs that the body requires: Omega 3, 6, and 9.
How does it work?
Essential fatty acids are called `essential` because they are essential to life. The body cannot produce these oils, so they must be ingested from food sources. However, the main foods that provide EFAs are raw nuts and seeds, and cold water fish. Like water, you need EFAs daily in order to live. As the average Canadian diet usually contains insufficient amounts of the foods listed above, it is vital to ensure adequate intake through supplementation.
EFAs have many functions within the body:
* EFAs are a part of every cell wall in the body. By taking OilSMART, it ensures that you have the necessary `pieces` to build new, healthy cells.
* EFAs affect our hormones and prostaglandin levels; therefore, taking OilSMART can help with PMS symptoms and with inflammation.
* EFAs help to hydrate the skin. Taking OilSMART can lead to softer and healthier skin.
* EFAs help with lubricating the `internal skin` in the colon. Taking OilSMART can lead to an increased number of bowel movements, which is a vital part of ensuring proper elimination.
How do I take it?
Take 3 capsules per day.
What can I expect?
Depending on your diet, OilSMART can have varying effects. If you have dry skin or a skin condition, you should begin to see a significant difference within weeks of taking OilSMART. You may also experience an increase in the consistency and number of bowel movements that you have per day.
NOTE: One other noticeable effect is that there is no fishy aftertaste. Many users of other fish oil brands report tasting fish after consumption. This is a result of poor break down and digestion of the oil. This does not happen with OilSMART, as the lipase enzyme ensures that the oils are broken down and can be used properly.
From a study conducted at Colorado State University, these photographs show how Lipase works.
1. Bile salts in your digestive system break down the oil droplets into smaller droplets (photo 1).
2. Lipase (the primary enzyme for digesting oils) digests the surface of the oil droplets. Note the roughened surfaces (photo 2).
3. This digestion causes the surface tension of the droplet to change, allowing the undigested inner core to pop out (photo 3). As the process continues, the droplets get smaller and smaller until they are completely digested.
What does it contain?
* cold pressed oil from certified organic flax seed.
Borage Seed Oil
* cold pressed oil from borage seed.
* cold water fish oil from Peruvian anchoveta and sardines.
* Enzyme which helps break down and digest fats and oils.
Each capsule contains
Omega 3 fatty acids
* Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) ... 165mg
* Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 54mg
* Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 36mg
Omega 6 fatty acids
* Linoleic Acid (LA) ... 156mg
* Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 60mg
Omega 9 fatty acids
* Oleic Acid (OA) ... 135mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) ... 10IU
Lipase (digestive enzyme for fats) ... 400LU
From 300mg Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil (cold pressed), 300mg borage seed oil (cold pressed), 300mg cold water fish oil (from anchovy and sardine source), and lipase
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, silicon dioxide (mineral source), natural carmel colour, lecithin - GMO free)
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or yeast.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8