Recovery SA Chewable
Mobility Formula for Pets (SA/small animals)
* Improves healing and helps to halt damage
* Potent pain relief
* Regulates inflammation and spasm
* Improves coat, sheen and flexibility
* Assists with breathing issues
* Improves cell sensitivity to insulin
Reported Main Uses:
* Musculoskeletal damage, pain and spasm
* Agility, flexibility
* Endurance, stamina
* Skin and coat-related issues
* Digestive and breathing issues
Each 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) or 2 chewable tablets contains
Nutricol - Antioxidant bioflavonoid mix (extracts of grape, green tea) ... 75mg
l-lysine ... 250mg
methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) ... 500mg
glucosamine hydrochloride (plant source) ... 500mg
trimethylglycine (TMG) ... 100mg
vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) ... 135mg
natural vitamin E ... 50iu
elemental magnesium ... 50mg
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (or 1 chewable tablet) per 20 pounds bodyweight or as directed by your veterinarian.
Natural and Effective... RecoverySA
Just like other members of your household, your pet may suffer from painful conditions due to injury, genetic predisposition or aging. You can help to improve your pet's quality of life by using RecoverySA!
RecoverySA - Results Results Results!
Playfulness prevails when a pet is limber, happy and free from discomfort! Supplementing RecoverySA supports pain-free living. It safely and effectively prevents and halts many lameness-associated conditions.
* coat strength and sheen
What is RecoverySA?
Recovery is engineered to address degeneration and inflammation at the root. Help your pet recover from injury, surgery, chronic pain and loss of flexibility.
What Makes Recovery Work So Well?
Nutricol - is the primary active ingredient in RecoverySA, a potent proprietary bioflavonoid complex extracted from grapes and green tea.
* Reinforces membrane and matrix of cell structure
* Halts damage that initiates inflammatory and spasmodic reactions
* Increases membrane receptivity to hormones such as insulin, IGF and thyroxine (required for anabolic repair/healing)
* Decreases trauma by both increasing the cell's resistance to damage and improving its ability to repair damage
* Nutricol embeds in the cell membrane and matrix
Is RecoverySA safe?
When developing products, Purica makes effectiveness and safety the primary concerns. RecoverySA is a natural food-based non-drug medicine and has an ingredient profile taken from foods (green tea) that are consumed on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time by people and animals throughout the world and are considered very safe.
What animals can take RecoverySA?
By adjusting the dose according to weight Veterinarians and pet owners administer RecoverySA to a wide variety of different species including but not only limited to the following:
* rodents such as guinea pigs, rats and hamsters
* birds such as parrots and canaries
* reptiles such as snakes and lizards
* amphibians such as frogs and salamanders
* even fish!
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC