Progressive VegeGreens Vegan Protein Vanilla
The Super Food Smoothie
VegeGreens Vegan Protein is a combination of two of our most popular products. It provides the entire spectrum of over 60 land, sea and cruciferous vegetables, super green foods, enzymes, EFAs, probiotics and herbal co-factors found in VegeGreens, along with a strategic blend of 5 vegetable sourced proteins and the complete array of support nutrients found in Harmonized Vegan Protein.
* Each scoop contains a full serving of both VegeGreens and Harmonized Vegan Protein
* Over 60 land, sea and cruciferous vegetables, super green foods, enzymes, EFAs, probiotics and herbal co-factors
* A strategic blend of 5 vegan proteins providing the full spectrum of both essential and non-essential amino acids
* Fortified with a complete array of complementary support nutrients
* Naturally flavoured and sweetened and completely free of artificial ingredients
* Increases energy
* Enhances lean muscle growth
* Supports fat loss
* Helps restore a healthy pH
* Detoxifies the body
* Balances blood sugar
* Helps moderate appetite
* Supports digestion
* Aids in the repair & formation of bone
* Strengthens cardiovascular and immune function
* Provides antioxidant support
* Supports kidney & liver function
Blend of 9 Different Vegetable Families
The nine botanical families in VegeGreens are Green Food Concentrates, Sea Vegetables, Land Vegetables, Cruciferous Vegetables, Essential Fatty Acids, Phytonutrients, Standardized Herbal Co-factors, Digestive Support and Fibre.
These distinctive blends supply an extraordinary spectrum of nutrients that can only be obtained by consuming the entire rainbow of vegetable colours. The power of VegeGreens comes from the numerous individual nutrients that each blend contains, as well as the synergy between the blends.
VegeGreens Vegan Protein has been fortified with support nutrients designed to assist with every aspect of digestion from ingestion to elimination.
It`s a multi-stage strategy that begins with a blend of vegetarian enzymes designed to enhance the digestion and intestinal absorption of the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibre found in VegeGreens Vegan Protein
At this point your liver is called upon to process the incoming protein. Two botanical extracts (Betula Pubescens and Dandelion) have been included to support the liver`s efforts and to help ensure optimum compatibility.
This is followed by the addition of Alpha Lipoic Acid (the natural form bound to Potassium for greater stability), which has a long list of beneficial properties including supporting liver function, providing free radical defense and reducing glycation (an undesirable reaction between proteins and simple carbohydrates). It also assists in transporting amino acids from the bloodstream into your cells.
The benefits of the protein can now be realized, but keep in mind the kidneys are still responsible for eliminating the waste products associated with protein consumption (including uric acid and ammonia). A third botanical extract (Zea Mays) has been included to help balance and support kidney function.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8