Progressive Vegan Protein - Vanilla
The Complete Whole Food Protein
Harmonized Vegan Protein features a strategic blend of 5 vegetable based proteins, providing the full spectrum of both essential and non-essential amino acids, along with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, fibre, EFAs and antioxidants. Harmonized Vegan Protein also provides digestive, liver and kidney support to ensure that you can digest, absorb, utilize and eliminate without causing undue stress to your body.
* A synergistic blend of 5 100% vegetarian proteins
* Providing the full spectrum of both essential and non-essential amino acids from the cleanest possible sources
* Fortified with a complete array of complementary support nutrients
* Naturally flavoured and sweetened and free of artificial ingredients
* Professionally formulated and energetically balanced
* Enhances lean muscle growth
* Offers exceptional immune support
* Supports cardiovascular health
* Aids in the repair and formation of bone
* Provides intestinal support
* Enhances the fat burning process
* Balances blood sugar levels and helps moderate appetite
* Supports healthy digestion
* Enhances iron absorption
* Supports liver & kidney function
Harmonized Vegan Protein has been fortified with support nutrients designed to assist with every aspect of digestion from ingestion to elimination.
It`s a multi-stage strategy that begins with a blend of vegetarian enzymes designed to enhance the digestion and intestinal absorption of the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibre found in Harmonized Vegan Protein.
At this point your liver is called upon to process the incoming protein. Two botanical extracts (Betula Pubescens and Dandelion) have been included to support the liver`s efforts and to help ensure optimum compatibility.
This is followed by the addition of Alpha Lipoic Acid (the natural form bound to Potassium for greater stability), which has a long list of beneficial properties including supporting liver function, providing free radical defense and reducing glycation (an undesirable reaction between proteins and simple carbohydrates). It also assists in transporting amino acids from the bloodstream into your cells.
The benefits of the protein can now be realized, but keep in mind the kidneys are still responsible for eliminating the waste products associated with protein consumption (including uric acid and ammonia). A third botanical extract (Zea Mays) has been included to help balance and support kidney function.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8