Progressive Harmonized Vegan Protein Natural Vanilla. Harmonized Vegan Protein is an excellent source of complete protein and is ideal for anyone wishing to increase their protein intake while avoiding dairy or animal source proteins. Individually, the proteins make their own unique contribution to the overall formula. In combination they provide the full spectrum of both essential and nonessential amino acids along with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, fibre, EFAs and antioxidants.
Harmonized Vegan Protein has been professionally formulated and energetically tested and contains no artificial ingredients of any kind. It has also been fortified with a blend of complementary support nutrients designed to help ensure optimal digestion, utilization and compatibility including kidney and liver support.
Contains Five Unique Proteins:
- Yellow Pea Protein: A True Digestibility Source of 98%
- Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein: Offers a Higher Concentration of Vitamins & Minerals Than Non-Sprouted Forms.
- Organic Hemp Protein: Rich in Albumin, Renowned for its Free Radical Scavenging Properties
- Cranberry Seed Protein: Has Potent Antioxidant Properties.
- Chia Protein: A Rich Source of Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Antioxidants and EFAs.
The Support Nutrients:
- Plant Enzymes: Enhance the Breakdown of Protein During the Early Stages of Digestion
- Betula Pubescens: Supports Liver Function which Helps to ensure that the Protein is Efficiently Processed and Utilized so The Full Benefits can be Enjoyed.
- K-R-Alpha Acid (The Most Stable and Effective Form): Assists in the Transport of Protein from the Bloodstream into the Cells.
- Wild Crafted Sea Vegetables: Rich in Trace Minerals and Have an Alkalizing Effect on the Body.
Mix 1 scoop (35g) into 300ml of water or your favourite juice. Consume 1 or 2 serving daily.
For adults only. Consult your doctor before taking this product especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Berry Vanilla Shake:
* 1 scoop Vanilla Harmonized Portein
* 1 scoop PhytoBerry
Blend until smooth
Harmonized Vanilla Chai Protein-ccino
* 4oz. cold stepped chai tea
* 2-3oz. soy or almond milk
* 1 scoop Vanilla Harmonized Protein
Shake and Enjoy!
* 1 cup of whole wheat pancake mix (any variety will do, as long as it is whole wheat/whole grain)
* 2 heaping scoops of vanilla or unflavoured Harmonized protein
* 3/4 cup skim milk
* 3 egg whites
* 2 tsp olive oil
Stir together in a large bowl. Cook the pancakes in a skillet according to regular directions and serve with the following topping:
Combine 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese, 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries, and a little bit of sugar (stevia if possible), to taste, and process in an electric blender until creamy.
The Importance of Protein in your Diet
Protein is second most abundant substance in our body, only water is more plentiful. Protein makes up our muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair and body fluids. Bone growth is dependent on protein. The chemical messengers that coordinate our body's activities, hormones, and the chemicals that speed up physiological reactions, enzymes, are made of protein. Our genetic material is the blueprint that instructs the cell how to produce the proteins that make life possible. Proteins are composed of amino acids, linked together by peptide bonds. When we eat protein the body must break these bonds in the digestive tract. Then single amino acids, or amino acids in short chains, are absorbed into the body, where they are reassembled into whatever substance the body needs.
Information taken from the Progressive website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8