Platinum EasyCal Extra Strength. EasyCal Extra Strength is formulated with concentrated omega-3 fish oil and high doses of calcium for those interested in meeting the recommended daily intake of calcium in fewer pills.
EasyCal Extra Strength is ideal for:
- pregnant or nursing mothers
- late teens to 50`s
- 99% of the calcium in your body is found in your skeleton and teeth
- 1% remainder is necessary for vital body functions e.g. nerve transmission, muscle contraction, renal function
- Resorption is the body stealing calcium from our skeletal structure to insure a supply of calcium to these vital functions. Therefore, a deficient dietary intake of calcium will lead to osteoporosis
- Calcium must be obtained from food or through supplementation if we are to avoid conditions like osteoporosis
- Calcium combined with co-factors will ensure optimal absorption - magnesium, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin C, boron, vitamin K, etc.
- Calcium supplements work better when it is tailored to your individual needs.
Improved bone health
For calcium to be deposited in the bones it must first be absorbed. Magnesium and vitamin D have been examined extensively for their role in aiding calcium absorption. New research indicates that other co-factors play a significant role as well in calcium absorption: zinc, boron, essential fatty acids and vitamins C, D3, K and E.
Calcium is deposited in your bones
The incoporation of the essential fatty acids (EFA) in the intestinal membranes helps facilitate the transport of calcium and help ensure that calcium is deposited into bone tissue rather than soft tissue, where it can cause dangerous calcifications.
Calcium tens to gravitate towards areas of soft tissue injury in the body, especially the discs between the vertebrae, the arteries and the kidneys. Experts believe calcifications outside the bone, known as ectopic calcifications, may be more dangerous than osteoporosis itself. Several studies have shown that EFAs can help prevent ectopic calcifications by improving calcium absorption, reducing calcium excretion and increasing bone density.
You are what you absorb!
OST maximizes the absorption of the nutrients in EasyCal by suspending them in omega oils for faster and more complete absorption.
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC