Organika Papaya Enzymes. Papaya is a tropical fruit containing active enzymes that help improve digestive and metabolic functions. Derived from the fruit, inner bark and stems, Papaya Enzymes contain a high concentration of papain, a protein-digesting enzyme that quickly metabolizes the protein in foods. Organika`s tasty chewable Papaya Enzymes tablets are also rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and C, potassium and other minerals.
Aids in the digestion of starches and fats. The active enzyme in Papaya Extract is known as Papain. Proteolyic Enzyme activity 553,000 USP units.
Benefits and Uses:
- maintains a healthy intestinal function
- assists the process of breaking down foods
- digestive enzyme for protein
- improves digestion, constipation and stomach upset
- enhances immune function and skin health
- treats ulcers and food allergies
- used in treatments of jellyfish and insect stings
- used in connection with edemas and inflammatory processes
- used in the acceleration of wound healing
Every Tablet Contains:
Papaya Enzyme extract powder - 250mg
Sorbitol, Fructose, Papaya Fruit Powder, Natural Pineapple Flavour Powder, Povidone, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Does not contain:
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, or soya.
Chew 1 or 2 tablets 30 minutes before eating a starch or fat-rich meal.
Consult a healthcare practitioner before taking if you are taking blood thinners; or if you have bleeding disorder. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, allergic to papaya or other tropical fruits.
Information taken from the Organika website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8