Natural Factors RxOmega 3 Maximum Triple Strength + Vitamin D
Cold-ocean fish oil supplements have became popular as a source of omega-3 oils due to an explosion of new research that shows these healthy fats play an important role in the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, and the joints. Omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) are needed to build and repair cells and to produce chemical messengers called prostaglandins. They are called essential because it is necessary to consume them in your diet since they are critical to health, but cannot be produced by the body.
RxOmega-3 is made from a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil concentrate, ensuring that it is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds. RxOmega-3 provides one of the highest available concentrations of EPA and DHA in the 2:1 ratio used in the majority of scientific studies that reported clinical benefits. This convenient one-a-day formula delivers a high potency of EPA and DHA for individuals with advanced therapeutic needs.
Vitamin D and fish oil have been described as the two most important supplements for health and longevity. Both have been shown to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and to support the brain and nervous system, bones and joints, and the health of mother and child during pregnancy and lactation. Recent research shows that 1,000 to 4,000 IU of vitamin D daily supports optimal health.
* Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and heart attack
* Lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels
* Support blood circulation
* Improve cognitive and visual function
* Improve symptoms of depression, bipolar disorder and ADHD
* Reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
* Reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (deterioration of eyesight)
* Reduce inflammation in ailments such as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
* Protect against bone loss, especially after menopause
* Enhances immune function
* Maintain healthy, moisture-rich skin
Each softgel contains:
Fish oil (Molecularly distilled, ultra purified)
Â (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel) ... 1407 mg
Â Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 900 mg
Â Â Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ... 600 mg
Â Â Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ... 300 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 25 mcg (1000 IU)
1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
* Since EFAs may increase the blood-thinning and antiplatelet aggregating effects of certain medications, individuals on blood thinners, anticoagulants, or antithrombotic drugs should consult their health care practitioner prior to use.
* Due to the blood thinning effects of EFAs, individuals undergoing surgery should discontinue fish oil supplementation one week before surgery, and resume upon the recommendation of their health care practitioner.
* Side effects, such as mild stomach upset, burping, flatulence, soft stools, and diarrhea are rare with enteric-coated fish oils, but occur more often at higher doses, and generally lessen with continued use. To minimize the possibility of side effects, fish oil softgels should be taken with food, in divided doses, and the dose should be increased gradually to the desired level over a period of one or more weeks.
Children: Not suitable for children at this dose.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Fish oil that is free from mercury and other contaminants is considered safe during pregnancy and nursing.
Seniors: None Known.
Price: $16.49 USD
Price: $9.74 USD
Price: $38.99 USD
Price: $21.74 USD
Price: $38.24 USD
Price: $11.99 USD
Price: $16.49 USD
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8