Natural Factors OsteoMove
Inflammation fire in the bodys tissues is identified by redness, warmth, swelling, and pain, and it is our first defense against infection, irritation, or other injury. However, chronic, low-level inflammation can mean you have a lesser quality of life and the onset of degenerative diseases, such as atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and intestinal disorders.
Nutritional supplements can provide a gentle, effective, natural alternative for relieving joint pain. Scientists have found that the nutritional approach can actually halt the degeneration of joints, while supporting healing and improving flexibility. Researchers have identified a number of nutrients that support long-term joint health by helping the body reduce painful inflammation, rebuild cartilage, and lubricate joints.
OsteoMove provides nutritional support by incorporating the key joint-building nutrients glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. It contains the InflamRelief complex, a proprietary fruit blend of seven fruit concentrates, which work together to provide antioxidant power. OsteoMove also includes standardized extracts of boswellia and turmeric, two anti-inflammatory botanicals. This combination provides the body with the nutrients it needs to support and protect connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
* Reduces chronic and acute inflammation
* Relieves joint pain
* Accelerates repair and recovery of joints and connective tissue
* Improves flexibility
* Reduces the risk and severity of inflammatory arthritis
* Inhibits free radical damage to cells in the joints
* Improves hydration and nutrient flow in joint cartilage
Each caplet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate (potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton) ... 750 mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) ... 300 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (sodium from bovine cartilage) ... 200 mg
InflamReliefTM complex (fruit blend) ... 100 mg
Proprietary blend of: grape (Vitis vinifera), pomegranate (Punica granatum),
strawberry (Fragaria vesca), cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), blueberry
(Vaccinium corymbosum), raspberry (Rubus idaeus), bilberry (Vaccinum
myrtillus) (standardized to 76% polyphenols)
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (gum) extract (60% boswellic acids) ... 50 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 25:1 extract ... 15 mg
Collagen type II (hydrolyzed chicken cartilage) ... 7.5 mg
Hyaluronic acid ... 7.5 mg
Manganese (sulfate monohydrate) ... 0.75 mg
Boron (sodium tetraborate) ... 0.225 mg
2 caplets daily preferably with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see most beneficial effects. Keep out of reach of children.
* Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation, or indigestion; therefore, it is recommended to take OsteoMove with meals.
* If you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
* If you have gallstones, stomach ulcers, a bile duct obstruction or excess stomach acid, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Children: Not recommended for children.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Seniors: None known.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8