Natural Calm Magnesium Oil. Natural Calm Magnesium Oil is designed for trans-dermal or topical absorption through the skin. This has been found to be the easiest, cheapest, and most effective method of acquiring magnesium. The reason this occurs is because it cuts out the middle man: your digestive system. Absorption of magnesium in the intestines is very low, the excess being flushed out with other bodily wastes. This often causes diarrhea and can lead to kidney damage if continued for a long period of time.
When supplementing magnesium through your skin, this problem is no longer an issue. Wherever magnesium oil is applied to the skin, it is absorbed very quickly and is able to be spot-applied to any point of the body that has an obvious need for it.
Natural Calm's crystal clear, odor-free Magnesium Oil (Magnesium Chloride) is concentrated magnesium chloride extracted from sea water. (450mg per ml)
1. Dilute oil with distilled water, 50/50 in a spray bottle, and cover body with about 12 sprays from head to toe after a shower. Air dry is best. Rinsing isn't necessary, but after 20-30 minutes it is okay to do so if the feeling is uncomfortable. (Use daily.) Spray onto the chest, directly over the heart. This nourishes the heart, which uses magnesium to maintain normal rhythm.
2. Spray once or twice onto any sore or aching joints. Massage into skin.
3. Spray into armpits, (great as a deodorant), behind the knees, and onto the tops of the feet. Massage in. These areas target the lymph system.
4. Spray into your mouth and brush your teeth. Rinse and spit out. Do not swallow magnesium oil, because it is very concentrated. Helps with halitosis, plaque and gingivitis.
5. Use diluted magnesium oil during a massage. This increases the coverage of magnesium across your entire body, and further increases absorption and circulation.
6. Use in a bath. Pour Â½ oz or more of magnesium oil into a bath, and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Using magnesium oil, truly astounding things can happen. Some people have reported the regrowth of deteriorated bone, cartilage, and even a regeneration of enamel on their teeth. Teeth have developed a pearly translucence as a result of regular brushing with magnesium oil. These same teeth became so hard that a dentist would have had trouble drilling into them¦ in the event that was ever required.
More frequently, sufferers of arthritis in its many forms have turned to magnesium oil for near-instant relief from pain. Long term users of magnesium oil have experienced an improvement in the health of their bones, ligaments, and the afflicted joints. Of important note is the use of magnesium oil by sufferers of fibromyalgia, who often enjoy quick relief of this crippling pain.
For skin, magnesium oil may be used to rejuvenate wrinkled or damaged skin. Graying hair can be fed back to health by massaging magnesium oil into it each evening and left on overnight. Even bald or balding areas of the scalp have a chance of recovery when infused with this powerful mineral. This can also be applied to age spots. To induce the healing of scar tissue, massage essential oils frankincense, myrrh, and magnesium oil into the scar.
Information taken from the Natural Calm website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8