Innovite INNO-Q-NOL CoQ10. The next generation of CoQ10, Ubiquinol is the strongest lipid soluble antioxidant available. Ubiquinol is the active, antioxidant form of CoQ10. 95% of CoQ10 found in the blood is the activated Ubiquinol form.
- Both Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone are forms of CoQ10 that are necessary for the production of cellular energy and life sustaining qualities.
- Until now, most supplements available on the market contained the ubiquinone form of CoQ10
- Biochemically, ubiquinone must be converted by the body to the active ubiquinol form in order to start working effectively as a potent antioxidant and cellular nutrient
- The conversion into the active antioxidant ubiquinol form is not optimal in all individuals especially those who are older (over 40 years of age), have age-related diseases (heart disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease) or are in highly oxidative states (athletes)
- Research indicates that those in the categories mentioned above have lower ubiquinol levels and can benefit dramatically with ubiquinol supplementation
Ubiquinol Kanaka QH (Active form of CoQ10) - 100mg
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, soy lecithin and annatto extract.
1. Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10.
2. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. But the 40+ population and those suffering from oxidative stress have difficulty converting it; Inno-Q-Nol provides the pre-converted form of CoQ10.
3. A recent study on mice showed that while those who supplemented with CoQ10 saw significant benefits, their ability to reduce CoQ10 into Ubiquinol began to diminish by late middle age. Those who supplemented with stabilized ubiquinol showed marked improvement in both physical appearance and activity into old age.
Information taken from the Innovite website.
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC