Udo`sToddler's Blend Probiotic
(formerly Infant's Blend Probiotic)
1-3 Years Old
1.7 Billion Viable Cells
● Provides B. infantis, the most important microorganism in the large intestine of toddlers
● Contributes to the absorption of nutrients for proper growth and development
● Shores up low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due tocaesarian birth and/or lack of breastfeeding
Formulated to help stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria conducive to proper digestion and elimination in children under the age of 3. This easy-to-use powder can be added to a young child's juice, yoghurt or formula. This blend contains two billion viable cells at the time of manufacture and delivers 1.7 billion viable cells at date of expiry.
Bifidobacteria - including B. infantis, B. bifidum and B. breve - should represent the largest population of beneficial bacteria in babies, as their immune defences are not yet fully working. Babies get these friendly bacteria from their mothers as they pass through a clean and healthy birth canal. Approximately 60% of full-term newborns who were born vaginally had B. infantis in their feces (as they should), as opposed to only 9% of babies born by Caesarean section. Also, breastfed babies have a healthier composition of intestinal microflora than formulafed babies; this is because the heat used to pasteurize formula kills all bacteria (both good and bad). The specific strains used in Infant`s Blend have been specially chosen for their value to infant health.
7 infant- and toddler-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, formulated to reflect healthy infant microflora.
- Provides B. infantis, the most important micro-organism in the large intestine of babies and toddlers
- Facilitates healthy weight gain in infants by promoting proper digestion of a healthy diet
- Prevents infant diarrhea
- Powder format can be added to infant formula or other liquid as part of a meal
Each Gram (1g) Contains:
Lactobacillus casei: 35%
Streptococcus thermophilus: 20%
Lactobacillus acidophilus: 15%
Bifidobacterium infantis: 15%
Bifidobacterium bifidum: 5%
Lactobacillus bulgaricus: 5%
Bifidobacterium breve: 5%
Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid. May contain traces of: milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
To restore healthy intestinal flora, dissolve half a teaspoon three times a day in formula or other liquid. To maintain healthy intestinal flora, dissolve half a teaspoon once a day in formula or other liquid.
Information taken from the Flora website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8