Flora Udo`s Choice Oils
Why Udo's Oil 369 Blend is the #1 preferred oil blend
1. A 2:1:1 ratio of essential fatty acids balanced for long term use
* With time and testing, Udo Erasmus found this balance of omega-3, -6 and -9 to be the best ratio to support the body's needs. Testimonials from consumers have proven this ratio to be safe and effective.
* It will not cause any omega deficiencies or imbalances when used long term.
2. 100% Unrefined
* Still contains naturally-occurring beneficial trace nutrients including phospholipids, phytosterols, chlorophyll, vitamin E and carotene.
* Udo's OilTM 3Â·6Â·9 Blend and DHA 3Â·6Â·9 Blend both contain about 65 mg of phytosterols per tablespoon.
* No chemicals used or damaged molecules present.
* Made with health not shelf life in mind.
3. Evening primrose oil as a source of GLA (not borage oil)
* Our EPO is cold-fresh -pressed, unrefined and organic.
* Borage oil, unlike EPO, is not well researched, has a chemical complexity that interferes with its activity in the body, and can contain liver-toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
* EPO was selected for Udo's OilTM 3Â·6Â·9 Blend and Udo's OilTM DHA 3Â·6Â·9 Blend because studies repeatedly show its safety and efficacy.
4. In-house manufacturing for total quality control
* Flora's quality control from seed to refrigerated bottle ensures the oils are protected from light, heat and oxygen using machinery unique to Flora.
* Cold-fresh-pressed, unrefined and organic oils whenever possible.
* Flora has developed a close relationship with the farmers that we source our plant seeds from.
5. Quality packaging with health in mind
* Nitrogen-flushed amber glass bottles with metal lids in cardboard boxes.
* Kept refrigerated to protect oil from damage by heat, light and oxygen. Metal lids keep the nitrogen in and the oxygen out.
* Glass bottles and metal lids are used because they do not react with the oil or contain any harmful substances that would leach into the oil.
6. Eco-friendly product and packaging
* Non-GMO, completely vegetarian, no fish harmed and no depletion of fish stocks.
* Organic ingredients.
* Recyclable glass is used.
7. Formulated by Udo Erasmus, PhD.
* Researcher, author, educator & expert in the field of healthy fats & oils.
* Author of Fats that Heal Fats that Kill, which has been called the text book on essential fatty acids.
* CHFA Hall of Fame inducteeawarded on Oct 15, 2005 in recognition of two decades of contribution to the field of fats, oils and health.
8. Organic Ingredients
* Udo's OilTM 3Â·6Â·9 Blend is 99% QAI certified organic.
* Contains fl ax seed oil, sunflower seed oil, sesame seed oil, coconut oil, evening primrose seed oil, non-GMO soy lecithin, rice bran and germ oils, oat bran and germ oils, and mixed tocopherols.
* Udo's OilTM DHA 3Â·6Â·9 Blend also contains unrefined DHA algae oil and uses rosemary extract to naturally preserve and protect the oil blend.
9. Third party tested
* Tested by an independent, third party lab for added quality assurance.
* Ensures the quality, potency and integrity of the oil.
10. Unrefined DHA
* The first and only unrefined DHA from algae available in Canada.
* This means no damaged molecules and no chemicals or solvents are used.
* Still contains the trace nutrients that support Udo's OilTM DHA 3Â·6Â·9 Blend as a whole food.
11. Time tested
* 11 alive gold medals for Best Organic Food and Essential Fatty Acid Supplement, plus international awards.
* On the market for over 14 years with worldwide distribution in 20 countries including countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Australia.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC