Udo`s Daily Maintenance Enzyme Blend. Daily Maintenance Enzyme Blend have 15 active enzymes chosen to assist digestion of any specialized diet or for those who eat the typical diet high in processed food.
Many people choose lifestyles that incorporate specialized diets that limit their intake of certain nutrients - for example, low-fat, high-protein or carbohydrate-reduced diets. Vegan and raw diets can also be extreme and restrictive ways of eating, frequently resulting in inadequate protein or deficiency of certain vitamins unless great care is taken to properly balance the diet. This blend is designed to help the digestive system extract the right nutrients no matter what your dietary choices.
- Designed specifically to support digestion in adults who choose to follow any type of restrictive diet (e.g. high-protein or carbohydratereduced lifestyle, vegan, raw foods etc.)
- Also suitable for those who consume the typical processed diet, which consists of nutrient-dense meals high in protein, refined carbohydrates and fats
- Contains 4 different proteolytic enzymes for a wide effective pH range; active throughout the entire digestive tract
- Helps alleviate GI symptoms such as gas, bloating, acid reflux, heartburn, constipation and diarrhea
- Helps maximize absorption of available nutrients from food
Each Vcap Contains:
Amylase: 5000 DU
Protease 4.5: 10000 HUT
Lipase an: 1000 FIP
Bromelain: 500000 FCCPU
Protease 6.0: 8000 HUT
Protease 3.0: 15 SAPU
Alpha-Galactosidase: 125 GALU
Glucoamylase: 8 AGU
Peptidase: 2000 HUT
Malt Diastase: 3000 DPÂ°
Invertase: 150 SU
Cellulase: 275 CU
Beta-Glucanase: 10 BGU
Hemicellulase: 758.8 HCU
Phytase: 1.9 FTU
Vegetable source Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate and Maltodextrin.
Take one capsule 15 minutes before meal. For heavy meals: take an additional capsule during the meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enzyme is heat sensitive. Do not take them with very hot items. In case of stomach ulcer, do not use on empty stomach.
Information is taken from the Flora website.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC