Flora Maria`s Swedish Bitters. Our internal organs, and hence our whole system, suffer if we don`t have the bitter taste element in our diet. A lack of it results in symptoms like poor digestion, fatigue, and irregularity, which can make us feel out of sorts, low in energy and sometimes just downright awful. Traditionally used to help digestion, Swedish Bitters can promote regularity, maintain and improve health, and keep energy levels up.
A bitter taste has a profound effect on your digestive system, especially the liver, the keeper of metabolic balance within the body. The liver`s job is to produce fluids required for proper and complete digestion, as well as to rid your system of dangerous toxins. Even if you eat a good natural diet, artificial ingredients and chemical residues can find their way into your system. It`s so important to cleanse your body of these unwanted substances as soon as possible. Our liver has several tremendous jobs to do and it needs the stimulation of bitter herbs in order to do its job properly.
- It stores usable glycogen, copper and iron to feed the cells
- It metabolizes proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
- It removes poisonous substances from the blood safely
- It is the metabolic laboratory of the body.
- It produces gall which is indispensible for the fractioning and digestion of fatty substances in our intestines as it is the most bitter liquid in our body.
- Helps those who suffer from chronic metabolic problems and digestive difficulties which lend themselves to increased tension and stress.
- Useful for people with problems of circulation, lack of physical and mental energy.
- Beneficial for people who easily get colds and infections.
- Indicated for people with allergies.
- Helpful for people who are fatigued and tire easily.
- Eases constipation and regulates bowel movements.
- Important for those who have had their gallbladder removed.
- Reduces bloating and gas.
Aloe(Aloe ferox), angelica root(Angelica archangelica), manna(Fraxinus ornus), rhubarb root(Rheum palmatum), senna leaves(Cassia angustifolia), zedoary root(Curcuma zedoaria), theriac venezian(Pimpinella saxifraga), carline thistle root(Carlina acaulis), myrrh / myrrhe (Commiphora molmol), camphor(Cinnamomum camphora), saffron(Crocus sativus).
Alcohol content: 39.4% v.
Shake the bottle well before using. Consume 5 ml (1 tsp) in water or herbal tea, three to four times daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a qualified practioner before taking. Keep out of reach of children.
Information is taken from the Flora website.
Price: $13.92 USD
Price: $28.68 USD
Price: $16.38 USD
Price: $29.50 USD
Price: $13.92 USD
Price: $14.74 USD
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8