Tired or stressed eyes?
Improve your vision with Floravision!
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Standardized aqueous/alcohol extract of:
Bilberries (25% anthocyanidins, 1:100: 250 mg
Blueberries, freeze-dried, powdered: 100 mg
in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Consume 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with meals. For maximum absorption, take with berries, fruits or fruit juices. Store in a cool, dry place.
* Improves night vision and visual acuity1,4,5
* Maintains the health of the eyes under stressful conditions and as we age1,2
* Strengthens collagen in the capillaries of the eye3
* Assists complications from diabetes, macular degeneration, cataracts and varicose veins3
* Increases the flow of blood, nutrients and oxygen through the capillaries in the eye3
* Slows the progression of cataracts2
* Contains potent, standardized bilberry extract plus blueberry powder
* Therapeutic dose (250 mg) of 100:1 bilberry extract
Enhance your vision
Bilberry has a long history as a visual aid, improving night vision and visual acuity because it increases the flow of blood and nutrients into the eye. Floravision contains a therapeutic dose (250 mg) of standardized bilberry in each vegetarian capsule. Bilberry extract has also been shown to slow macular degeneration and reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
Your eyesight can benefit from Flora Floravision, a potent, high quality bilberry extract.
Backed by 30 years of research 1,2,3,5, the bilberry extract in Floravision is clinically proven to support the health of the eyes. This bilberry and blueberry mixture is of the highest quality and purity - ideal for improving the eyesight of people with a family history of eye problems.
1. J. Lee et al., Purified high-dose anthocyanoside oligomer administration improves nocturnal vision and clinical symptoms in myopia subjects (2005), 93 British Journal of Nutrition: 895-899.
2. R. Bonanni and G. Molinelli, Clinical study of the action of myrtillin alone or associated with beta-carotene on normal subjects and on patients with degenerative changes of the fundus oculi (1968), 17(2) Atti Accad Fisiocrit Siena [Med Fis]: 1470-1488.
3. G. Bravetti, Preventive medical treatment of senile cataract with vitamin E and anthocyanosides: clinical evaluation (1989) 115 Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul: 109.
4. H.M. Mayser and H. Wilhelm H, Effects of anthocyanosides on contrast vision [abstract] (2001), 42(Suppl) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci: 63.
5. E.R. Muth, J.M. Laurent and P. Jasper, The effect of bilberry nutritional supplement on night visual acuity and night contrast sensitivity (2000), 5 Altern Med Rev 5: 164-173.
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC