CRYODERM PAIN RELIEVEING SPRAY 4 oz
CRYODERM Pain Relieving Cryotherapy Spray combines natures` ancient wisdom with today`s science. Cryoderm contains All Natural Ingredients including Menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint oil, MSM and herbal extracts of Arnica, Boswella and Ilex.
* CryoDerm is a non-greasy formula
* CryoDerm feels good on the skin
* CryoDerm will not stain
* CryoDerm has a pleasant smell
* CryoDerm goes on cool and provides pain relief within minutes
* Cryoderm Ingredients include:
* Arnica, or leopard's bane, a bright yellow flower belonging to the sunflower family, that has been used in homeopathic remedies for hundreds of years in Europe and by Native Americans. It is proven to eliminate bruising in the body and reduce muscle strain and soreness.
* Boswella, an anti-inflammatory which comes from the resin of Boswellia shrubs and small trees found in the mountains of central India
* Ilex, an herbal extract found in the South American holly shrub that is used in many natural treatments for pain relief
* Menthol, a plant extract that has been known for its ability to relieve joint and muscle pain
* MSM, a naturally occurring nutrient in the body that functions as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic
* CryoDerm is also free of Isopropyl Alcohol, a highly controversial compound found in many traditional pain relieving medications. Unlike other topical analgesics, CryoDerm uses natural grain alcohol.
Why Choose CryoDerm?
One of the major benefits of CryoDerm is that it works fast. Cryoderm is all-natural and free of all chemicals. Cryoderm can be used to treat a wide range of pain symptoms.
Who invented CryroDerm?
CryoDerm was invented by a massage therapist who used the product as a replacement for massage oil and cream. He discovered that by applying CryoDerm to an afflicted area, it eased the muscles and allowed the tension to lesson in the patient`s body, thus making it easier for him to do his work. By soothing the patient`s area of pain, CryoDerm helps the damaged tissue to relax, therefore making it more receptive to rehabilitative treatment. CryoDerm is now one of the most trusted products for physical therapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, podiatrists and practitioners in sports medicine. CryoDerm can help your patient achieve a quicker route to recovery, and it is also completely safe to use with oral medications.
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. 3818 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G8