Brad King`s Ultimate Lean Energy. Brad King`s Ultimate Lean Energy is a way to increase fat loss and it`s Ephedra free! A new natural breakthrough in nutritional science is available to help you achieve your maximum fat loss goals, safely, in the least amount of time. Ultimate Lean Energy combines the latest cutting edge scientifically researched natural compounds in a synergistic formulation designed to awaken your metabolism and help you use fat as a primary energy source.
What to expect from Ultimate Lean Energy:
- Enhance your metabolic rate
- Lose fat instead of valuable muscle tissue
- Move fat away from storage to become a primary fuel source
- Create a natural uplifting feeling
- Burn more fat during exercise
- Reduce appetite
Every 3 Capsules Contain:
Yerba Mate Extract 1:4 (Ilex paraguariensis) (leaf) - 125 mg
ForsLean Coleus forskahlii 20% Extract (root) - 125 mg
Green Tea Extract 1:25 (Camellia Sinensis) (leaf, containing 70% EGCG) - 150mg
Guarana Extract - 250 mg
Cayenne (Capsicum annum) (fruit) - 50 mg
Kelp Extract 1:4(Ascophyllum nodosum)(whole plant) - 50mg
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 1:8 (75% Gymnemic Acids) (leaf) - 125 mg
Pepper Extract 1:5 (Piper nigrum) (fruit) - 2.5 mg.
Contain no: grains, dairy, artificial colours, sugar, or additives.
3 capsules once or twice a day approximately 30 minutes before exercise or a meal. It is not recommended to exceed 6 capsules a day.
- When taking prescription drugs that lower blood sugar levels. Patients taking oral drugs for diabetes or using insulin should be monitored closely by their health care provider while using this formula due to the gymnemic acids. Dosing adjustments may be necessary.
- When using anticoagulants (blood thinners) or antiplatelet drugs. Examples include warfarin (Coumadin), heparin and clopidogrel (Plavix).
- When using drugs that treat asthma (bronchodilators), high blood pressure or glaucoma or if taken with drugs that increase heart rate or heart function, such as digoxin (Lanoxin).
Information taken from Brad King`s Website.
Copyright © 2011 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC