AOR Axioma Health Cardio NOX
Nitric Oxide: The Miracle Molecule?
Cutting edge research has shown that the molecule Nitric Oxide (NO) has a wide array of beneficial effects on the body. This research has revealed a new pathway to increase NO levels, which is called the NOx 3,2,1 pathway. The key to stimulating this revolutionary pathway are nitrates, which are nutrients commonly found in healthy foods like spinach and beetroot.
Taking nitrate containing supplements can be a very effective way to harness the health-boosting powers of foods like beetroot; this premise forms the basis of the NOx 3,2,1 family of products. These products combine nitrates with proven, synergistic ingredients tailored to a variety of health problems including heart health, stress, inflammation, immunity and bone health.
CardioNOx - Help your Heart with NOx3,2,1 Technology
* CardioNOx combines nitrates with co-enzyme Q10 for superior cardiovascular support
* NO widens blood vessels, which improves blood flow and lowers bloodpressure
* Intake of dietary nitrates has been shown to reduce systolic blood pressure by as much as 10mmHg and diastolic blood pressure by 8mmHg. This effect can be sustained for over 24 hours!
* Improves oxygen delivery to all organs, including the heart
* Protects and improves the function of blood vessels
* Helps to prevent clot formation by preventing platelets from clumping together
Dietary nitrates have been shown to reduce systolic blood pressure by as much as 10mmHg and diastolic blood pressure by 8mmHg!
Consumption of nitrates by cyclists performing strenuous exercise resulted in a 20% reduction in oxygen requirements and improved endurance.
Why is NOx 3,2,1 Technology better than taking L-Arginine for increasing nitric oxide levels?
Until recently the L-Arginine pathway was the only known route for increasing NO levels in the body. The problem is that high doses of L-Arginine and high levels of oxygen are needed for this pathway to function effectively. For instance, during exercise or in cardiovascular conditions where oxygen supplies are limited the L-Arginine pathway is inefficient. The NOx3,2,1 pathway is superior in that it is much faster and only small quantities of nitrates are required. Most importantly, this process takes place very effectively in both high and low oxygen conditions. This newly discovered pathway offers a new and exciting method to increase NO levels in the body!
Copyright © 2018 Abaco Health. All rights reserved. #8-3818 Gordon Drive Kelowna, BC